Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I wanted to say thank you to RayMarArt.com  for sending us the panels for our class.  Everyone has enjoyed them and they are great for transporting back and forth to classes.


Here is the still life from the last class.  Some of you wanted to attempt painting glass.  Go for it and see if you can capture the reflections of the glass and the background coming through.  What you want to do is put in the background color first and the block in where you want the top and bottom of vase to be and position of the rose.  You don't want to paint in the exact shape of the vase, only the highlights and reflections you see on it.  If you are wanting to work on this technique, let me know and I'll go over it.



What beautiful masterpieces!!!


I think Carrita is just about done with hers.
One of the hardest things to do is to know when your done with a painting.
Carrita, put down the brush and walk away from the painting.  (It's beautiful girl, frame it)


Deborah, is laying in the final details of her masterpiece.


That's all for now,  more photos next post.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I enlarged the picture of the finished class paintings. They are all wonderful & I am impressed. I wish I could attend your class but I live in NC - I am a (very) beginner painter & I enjoy your info on your blog.

    ReplyDelete