Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Well, its been a while.  I have been very busy planning our next Kingwood Art Society Fall Art Show coming up Nov 7th.  Go to my website DebraLatham.com or KingwoodArtSociety.com for all the info and registration forms.

This is what I've been working on lately.



This is Gus our newly acquired Shih Tzu.  He's in trouble right now.  Does anyone have any pointers on house training a Shih Tzu.  I have read they are very stubborn.  I believe it.  But how can you stay upset with such a cute little face.

This is Fonzie, Gus's little buddy.  Not sure if Fonzie is in complete agreement with that.



I showed you in an earlier post of some of the places I went out to in Austin with PleinAirAustin.org  I decided to repaint that bridge again and bigger.  Tweak it here and there.
This is the sketch.


Here I have put in some of the darks.


This is almost complete I have noticed that the rocks line up too much in a straight line.  I'll work on varying that up a little and add a few more highlights.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment