Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010



Here are the beginning steps of my still life we started in class.  I forgot my printed out reference photo (again) and forgot my camera this time.  So I took the pictures with my iphone.  Don't know what kind of quality they will turn out to be.


This is where I left off in class.



I darkened the background, worked on putting some colors into the garlic so it will stand out from the pot and cloth.  I went over the grapes with a little more color.  I think I may even make them more of a red burgundy color before I finish.  I put in some of the draped fabric of the background.  I will put in a blurred pattern on it later.




Close up of the colors I put into the garlic.



I'm thinking I may add another apple to the mix.  Not sure yet.

OK, got to get to painting the rest of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment